A truly remarkable place of great peace, beauty and spiritual healing, Punalu’u’s black sand-lined coves and beaches are world-renowned. Dozens of endangered Hawai’ian Green Sea Turtles swim the waters of Kuhua Bay, Ninole Cove and Punalu’u Harbor and frequently bask on Kaimu Beach here. The wildness of the ocean and the serenity of the freshwater fishpond and coconut palm-shaded beaches make this an ideal place to spend some soul-recharge time. Snorkeling, picnicking and camping, or just relaxing on the beach, are major destination pass-times here.
- I uploaded a YouTube video -- Introduction to Suggested Tour of Hawaii Volcanoes Nation... http://youtu.be/_t9N8ZekI1c?a 6 years ago
- Thanks! (YouTube http://youtu.be/SDHjE91vO_g?a) 6 years ago
- I uploaded a YouTube video -- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Will I get to see lava fl... http://youtu.be/SDHjE91vO_g?a 6 years ago
- I liked a YouTube video -- Stewart: "We Live in Hard Times, Not End Times" http://youtu.be/FNKUPvzAkFY?a 6 years ago
- I uploaded a YouTube video -- Lava Viewing at Kalapana, Hawaii: Fall 2010 http://youtu.be/tL_BeXrThj4?a 6 years ago